Boston Magazine features Attorney Nathan in a front cover feature article entitled "Secrets of the City Revealed" as abbreviated:
Leading Citation Defense Practice Group 781-461-5600
You need the proven results of the leading citation defense practice group led by managing partner Geoffrey G. Nathan who has has successfully represented thousands of accused speeders, including everyone from CEO's and doctors to truck drivers and software engineers. His other speeding-related specialties include: Negligent Operation, Driver’s License Appeals and Hardship License. Be sure to ask for our many corporate and personal testimonials, as well as our money-back guarantee.
Attorney Geoffrey Nathan in the News
“This is what I get paid to do, so I won't go into all my secrets. Let's just say there is some statutory wriggle room. I beat a lot of cases on... technicalities... If the magistrate goes against you, appeal and appear before a Judge.”
The Magazine quotes Attorney Nathan and economists asserting that the pre-tax levy for the first ticket exceeds $2,825 over five years.
"There are too many words in (the drunk driving statute) which no one can figure out...the last thing we need is more language" Nathan said in urging the Legislature to leave well enough alone.
- Brookline District Court a 57-year-old repeat client base is a fourth ticket in one year this one for speeding, 48 in a 35 mph zone. Read More
- Greenfield District Court a 68-year-old Florida resident is arrested for drunk driving. He is arranged in absentia and the case continues for litigation. Read More
- Dedham District Court day 47-year-old Worcester County woman is investigated by two police departments which in total promulgated 18 pages of police reports for leaving the scene after causing property damage (passenger mirror of other car) the case is set up for a clerk magistrate hearing; at the clerks hearing, the clerk magistrate declines probable cause but does find the operator responsible for lanes violation. Demonstrated police bias (one of the cops was dating the owner of the allegedly damaged motor vehicle) was instrumental in forcing prosecution in this matter.. Read More
- Stoughton District Court a 19-year-old Brown University student is arrested for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and negligent operation for rear ending another motor vehicle on Route 24 N. Those charges are dismissed in exchange for responsible on lanes violations and speeding. Read More
- Registry of motor vehicles/driver control unit a repeat client is suspended for out-of-state NDR this is resolved upon presentation of paperwork/NDR.. Read More