Boston Magazine features Attorney Nathan in a front cover feature article entitled "Secrets of the City Revealed" as abbreviated:
Leading Citation Defense Practice Group 781-461-5600
You need the proven results of the leading citation defense practice group led by managing partner Geoffrey G. Nathan who has has successfully represented thousands of accused speeders, including everyone from CEO's and doctors to truck drivers and software engineers. His other speeding-related specialties include: Negligent Operation, Driver’s License Appeals and Hardship License. Be sure to ask for our many corporate and personal testimonials, as well as our money-back guarantee.
Attorney Geoffrey Nathan in the News
“This is what I get paid to do, so I won't go into all my secrets. Let's just say there is some statutory wriggle room. I beat a lot of cases on... technicalities... If the magistrate goes against you, appeal and appear before a Judge.”
The Magazine quotes Attorney Nathan and economists asserting that the pre-tax levy for the first ticket exceeds $2,825 over five years.
"There are too many words in (the drunk driving statute) which no one can figure out...the last thing we need is more language" Nathan said in urging the Legislature to leave well enough alone.
- Western Massachusetts: our network of lawyers gets 2 not responsible findings for speeds in excess of 80 miles an hour for two out-of-state clients. Read More
- Massachusetts registry of motor vehicles: driver control unit a illegal alien obtains a drivers license on humanitarian grounds after mercy plea from attorney Nathan. Read More
- A Verizon corporate executive obtains a not responsible finding for speeding, in the Westborough District Court, 76 mi./h in a 50 mi./h zone. Read More
- The same clients wife was cited for speeding in the Ayer District Court and is also found not responsible. Read More
- Wareham District Court a university professor is cited for speeding on route 495 and is found not responsible clerks hearing. Read More
- Gt Barrington District Court a New Jersey operator is cited for speeding 89 mi./h in a 55 mi./h zone and is found not responsible at the clerks hearing. Read More
- Taunton District Court a 48-year-old Nevada doctor is found not responsible of speeding in Berkeley Massachusetts, 48 mi./h in a 30 mile per our zone citation issued by state police Boston assigned to the registry of motor vehicles; the presence of the operator was waived on motion of counsel. Read More
- Woburn District Court a 42-year-old Massachusetts man is cited by state police for marked lanes violation failure to signal another count of marked lanes and speeding 85 mi./h in a 65 mi./h zone if found responsible of all violations the operator would have been forced to take the eight hour national safety Council course on motion of counsel dismissed two counts and he does not have to do school. Read More