Boston Magazine features Attorney Nathan in a front cover feature article entitled "Secrets of the City Revealed" as abbreviated:
Leading Citation Defense Practice Group 781-461-5600
You need the proven results of the leading citation defense practice group led by managing partner Geoffrey G. Nathan who has has successfully represented thousands of accused speeders, including everyone from CEO's and doctors to truck drivers and software engineers. His other speeding-related specialties include: Negligent Operation, Driver’s License Appeals and Hardship License. Be sure to ask for our many corporate and personal testimonials, as well as our money-back guarantee.
Attorney Geoffrey Nathan in the News
“This is what I get paid to do, so I won't go into all my secrets. Let's just say there is some statutory wriggle room. I beat a lot of cases on... technicalities... If the magistrate goes against you, appeal and appear before a Judge.”
The Magazine quotes Attorney Nathan and economists asserting that the pre-tax levy for the first ticket exceeds $2,825 over five years.
"There are too many words in (the drunk driving statute) which no one can figure out...the last thing we need is more language" Nathan said in urging the Legislature to leave well enough alone.
- Boston Municipal Court Brighton a 41-year-old Massachusetts man is cited by the Massachusetts state police for speeding, 69 in a 30 mi./h zone and is found not responsible at the clerks hearing Read More
- Brookline District Court a 40-year-old Massachusetts woman and Massachusetts license psychiatrist is cited by the Massachusetts state police for speeding, 69 in a 45 mi./h zone with notes indicating LL huge gap between vehicles to front and rear estimated 65 mi./h plus notes on ticket indicating operator gave evasive response to trooper at time of stop. Not responsible at clerks hearing; presence of operator waived at hearing Read More
- Orleans District Court a 67-year-old Florida man is cited by the Massachusetts state police for speeding, 80 mi./h in a 50 mile per hour zone and is found not responsible at the clerks hearing Read More
- Board of appeal on motor vehicle liability a Massachusetts man with license fraud convictions and two drunk driving convictions receives part-time drivers license from work of attorney Nathan Read More
- Framingham District Court a 36-year-old New York State firefighter is cited by the Massachusetts state police for speeding, 85 in a 65 mi./h zone and is found not responsible at the clerks hearing Read More
- Boston Municipal Court , criminal clerks hearing a 31-year-old Massachusetts man is criminally complained for speeding, 75 in a 30 mi./h zone, marked lanes violation and no process issues at clerks hearing entire case is dismissed Read More